Tuesday, August 31, 2010

first-ish post

I'm not new to blogging, but the first blog post is one that I always get stuck on.

I debated about using photos or paragraphs to tell you who I am, but one blog post isn't enough to fully describe myself, my husband, our relationship or anything else.

If you follow me on twitter, you already know that I am a happily-sexual married woman who loves to flirt with men & women. I enjoy all body types, cock sizes, etc., as long as the person is confident in what they've been given to use.

See that "google voice" icon to the right of the page? You can use it to call & leave me a voicemail! I'd love to hear from you. I also have a slight obsession love of accents, so bonus points if you have one or can do a good impression of one :)

Lastly, I do have a formspring account. For the most part, I'm an open book, so ask me anything!

Until next time xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi, glad to see you here! Have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to have you join our adult blog free and no strings or ads, www.odessaliveson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there....Didn't you have more blog posts before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl ~ *smiles&winks* I just know you will enjoy it herem, as I will love readn you words.

    Indi

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How mucha wanna betcha
    you aint nearly as tuff
    as Jesus?

    Better repent and turn-away.
    Or burn in Hellfire.
    Jesus prefers lil ones with a lil
    moe BAWLS to ascend to Seventh-Heaven.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete
  6. How mucha wanna betcha
    you aint nearly as tuff
    as Jesus?

    Better repent and turn-away.
    Or burn in Hellfire.
    Jesus prefers lil ones with a lil
    moe BAWLS to ascend to Seventh-Heaven.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete